Idea for 2021: Regular "OsmoDevCall"

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Fri Feb 19 08:54:29 UTC 2021

Dear Osmocom community,

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 12:04:45PM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> as the pandemic continues and physical meetings are out of the question
> for the forseeable future, it would be a good idea to have a periodic
> virtual online meeting of the interested Osmocom community.

After some discussion in https://osmocom.org/issues/4928 and on IRC,
I've now put together a wiki page at
https://osmocom.org/projects/osmo-dev-con/wiki/OsmoDevCall

Right now there's still a chance to influence the scheduling
(current proposal is Fridays 8pm to 10pm CET).  If you would want
to participate but think this is a really bad time, please speak up
now :)

Once it is clear where we will host the call, I'd be announcing the
first event, which could then be as early as Februray 26th.

I'll keep you posted.

- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/