Inexpensive Huawei GSM Picocells

Tomcsanyi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Sat Feb 13 12:44:23 UTC 2021

Interesting to hear about an LMT not being present, because all Huawei products I encountered provided a usable WebUI via a local ethernet port. Of course I must disclose these were a lot newer products, mainly supporting LTE and NR, sometimes UMTS. MML scripting is also present on those for quicker configuration.

Oh well, it wasn’t like that in the old days I guess :-).

Kind regards,
Domi