WIP / RFC for pysim 'next generation;' aka pysim-shell

Tomcsanyi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Fri Feb 5 08:38:09 UTC 2021

Hi Mychaela,

Just a side note from me, addressing your wish to not use Python for SIM operations. I have been using srsLTE for about 5 years now, and about 3 years ago physical USIM support was added to it. Naturally it is a very thin layer, pretty much only supporting requesting 3G AUTH vectors from the card, however it is written in C or C++ (I can’t remember right now which).
Maybe it is useful for you :).

Cheers,
Domi