Wanted: pcap file of Iu interface of 3G circuit-switched video call

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Tue Dec 14 18:33:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a pcap file containing an Iu (or Iuh)
interface protocol trace of a classic 3G circuit-switched video call
around?

I would be curious particularly in the user plane side, i.e. showing
the RTP with IuUP for video calls.  But I presume the RAB assignments
are also going to be interesting...

I know Dieter used to play with 3G CS video with one of his handset testers.

Hoewver, I doubt that device would have any Iu interface internally, so this
will unlikely provide any help here :/

Thanks in advance,