Can't establish calls between two handsets [nanoBTS 165AU]

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sun Aug 1 23:01:24 UTC 2021

Nothing interesting can be said about your IPACC_CRCX message.
Compare a pcap of a normal assignment, taken from our test suite:
https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/view/TTCN3/job/ttcn3-bsc-test/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/logs/bsc-tester/BSC_Tests.TC_assignment_codec_amr_f.pcap.gz

Maybe someone else knows whether it can be a problem with the nanoBTS
configuration? I can't help with those devices unfortunately.

~N