E1 line debug L1/L2

Ivan Babanov ivan.babanov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:51:02 UTC 2020

Hello Harald, I'm attaching config and pcap. Hopefully mailserver allows
attachments.
Regarding SABME message it's correct behaviour, I checked twice, BSC
initializes link establishment and BTS responds with UA

Today I was digging in dahdi-linux docs again and I see that it uses BKL
mechanisms in the kernel. Is it still valid? Because BKL was removed from
kernels starting from 2.6.39
Looks like I need to re-build kernel with BKL enabled (if it's possible.
Not sure if it's possible). Other solution is to install CentOS6 it uses
kernels 2.6.x
What linux kernel do you use on your server with dadhi E1 adapters?

Thank you
Babanov Ivan