NMT-450

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Sun Nov 1 18:37:48 UTC 2020

Sipos Csaba wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I pulled the new master, rebuilt my setup from source in a clean state
> and it works as it should.
>
> One more question though: is it possible to use the MNCC socket to
> connect the NMT-450 network to 2G (via Osmo-BSC), or to SIP via LCR?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Regards,
> Csaba
Hi Csaba,

you can connect NMT to LCR via MNCC socket. LCR is capable of connecting
to SIP. Currently I develop a replacement for MNCC: Osmoc-CC. There will
be no need for LCR any more. A SIP connector application can be used to
directly interface SIP with osmocom-analog. I might release it next
year, if it appears to be stable enough.

You mentioned that you got some docs about Hungarian frequency
allocation. (The one that helped you to make your phone work.) Can you
send me that document?

Best regards,

Andreas