OsmoCBC Status?

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Thu Jun 25 16:32:26 UTC 2020

Dear Nick,

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 05:45:00PM +1000, Nick Jones wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just wondering what the status of OsmoCBC is?

I guess nobody has played with it except myself (the main developer)

> I started compiling from source, but I couldn't find any docs on
> interfacing with it other than that it's via a HTTP REST API,
> If there aren't any docs are there packet captures or examples I can work
> from that'd be quicker than trying to reverse it from the source code,
> Happy to contribute some docs once I work it out,

I am currently buried alive in work and to be honest I don't recall the details.

I remember the BSC + BTS side of Cell Broadcast was fully implemented and working,
and that the CBC was somewhat early stage.  I will try to review the code and
get back as soon as I can.  If you don't get a response in 7 days, please
ping me again.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/