Commercial MSs do not see the network

Tomcsányi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Thu Feb 13 09:07:24 UTC 2020

Hi Sandi and Joachim,

@Sandi: no worries about spelling :).

@both: thanks for the idea, it is what I was thinking about initially as well.
I will check if I can get a good 10 MHz reference from some device. I was just informed however that Exynos devices do not need to be examined during my tests, so I’ll probably put this on hold for now. The lab at our HQ also has a UmTRX if I recall correctly, so worst case I could always ask them to do the tests. I just wanted to make sure it is the HW setup, not the config causing the trouble :). Now I’m confident that it is the lack of the clock source.

Thank you all for chiming in.

Cheers,
Domi