DGSM merge: need feedback on open questions

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Tue Apr 28 19:25:35 UTC 2020

On 28/04/2020 10:17, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:

> There are still open issues that I am not sure how to solve, which I've
> mentioned on some occasions, but it seems to not have been loud enough.
> I would easily choose one way, but am not sure about others' opinions.

I guess this falls somewhat into my lap and I have to admit to not
having looked at it enough.

I don't think it is that you are not loud enough. It's just this is
still way way ahead of the speeds things seem to be able to move at the
the world of "mañana..."

I can't even respond to your specific questions. (1) and (2). All I
could say, for my part, at this point would be "go" with your way and
then "somebody" will have to deal with any fallout later from not being
up to speed with it now.

> So, DGSM works and is ready, except that we need to agree on what will be
> accepted by review. I need opinions to be able to complete this (or possibly a
> "go" to do whatever I think is right and merge that).
So, if it is "just" questions which are to do with the tech of the
implementation, then I guess my opinion is not very relevant.