Docker containers.

Andrew Back andrew at carrierdetect.com
Sat Apr 25 10:28:52 UTC 2020

Appreciate that the Osmocom Docker configurations exist principally for
automated testing and here it may not make sense, but I wondered if
builds are published to a registry?

The Makefile in the make project located in the docker-playground repo
sets docker.io as registry and has a target for docker push. Also see
OBS Release.key files in project sub-directories, but couldn't find
container builds being published anywhere.

Was hoping I could just pull containers for the latest project versions,
without cloning and building the containers in docker-playground.

Also saw the comments from 2017 on Docker shortcomings and assuming SCTP
works OK now in Docker networking?

Regards,

Andrew