Hello

Reza Hosseini hosseinisr at outlook.de
Tue Apr 14 16:24:06 UTC 2020

Dear Developers,

I am trying to build the osmo-euse-demo on the Osmocom VM, executing the following commands:

#Install required development libraries:
sudo apt-get install libosmo-gsup-client-dev
#Get the source code and a missing header file
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/osmocom/osmo-hlr/master/src/osmo-euse-demo.c
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/osmocom/osmo-hlr/master/include/osmocom/hlr/logging.h
mkdir -p osmocom/hlr/
mv logging.h osmocom/hlr/
#Compile source
gcc -I. -o osmo-euse-demo osmo-euse-demo.c -losmocore -losmo-gsup-client -losmogsm -ltalloc
#Run
./osmo-euse-demo

But i am now facing this error :

E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to acquire the dpkg frontend lock (/var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend), is another process using it?

Can you please tell me what is the reasin behind this error !? And how can i solve it ?

Many thanks for your consideraion,

Reza