GSUP protocol

Reza Hosseini hosseinisr at outlook.de
Sat Apr 4 10:48:15 UTC 2020

Dear Osmocom developpers,

I already installed osmocomnitb and now i am trying to Show the core Network vulnerablites in Wireshark.
In order to use existing Osmocom libraries for GSUP protocol processing and USSD coding / decoding, I have to use the file "osmo-hlr / src / osmo-euse-demo.c" in my osmocom directory, the " http: // git "contains. osmocom.org/osmo-hlr/tree/src/osmo-euse-demo.c "Pool. But i don’t find the following libarries to patch it.

#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <signal.h>
#include <osmocom/core/msgb.h>
#include <osmocom/core/select.h>
#include <osmocom/core/application.h>
#include <osmocom/core/utils.h>
#include <osmocom/core/logging.h>
#include <osmocom/gsm/gsup.h>
#include <osmocom/gsm/gsm0480.h>
#include <osmocom/gsm/protocol/gsm_04_80.h>
#include <osmocom/gsupclient/gsup_client.h>
#include <osmocom/hlr/logging.h>

How can i have Access to the .exe (already maked) of this library.

Kind regads,
Reza