Fwd: Build failure of network:osmocom:nightly/libosmo-netif in Debian_8.0/x86_64

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Thu Sep 19 13:38:36 UTC 2019

Hi

On 9/19/19 7:23 AM, Harald Welte wrote:
> In case this wasn't noticed yet, libosmo-netif doesn't build (pass "make check") on debian 8 anymore. This clearly looks like a regression. It happens both on x86_64 and on armv7l.

I submitted these two patches to make the test more deterministic
regarding time and order of events. Let's see if it fixes the issue,
otherwise the introduced new log format will ease debugging:

https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/libosmo-netif/+/15576 stream_test: Log fake
time

https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/libosmo-netif/+/15575 stream_test: Use fake
time