unable to install osmo-bts

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Oct 21 14:17:16 UTC 2019

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 05:35:53PM +0100, ah med wrote:
> ./osmo-all.sh restart
> > + systemctl restart osmo-hlr osmo-msc osmo-mgw osmo-ggsn osmo-sgsn
> > osmo-stp osmo-bsc osmo-hnbgw osmo-bts-sysmo osmo-pcu

curious, osmo-all.sh is a script I wrote for myself at some point, apparently
for running an entire core network on a physical sysmoBTS device. Normally
there is no osmo-bts-sysmo process on your CNI host, of course.

I wonder how you came across that script.

You should probably look at
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Osmocom_Network_In_The_Box
to get started (maybe use http://git.osmocom.org/osmo-dev net/* to build config)

~N