libosmovty version is UNKNOWN

Josip Stjepanović jstjep00 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 09:06:07 UTC 2019

Hello,
Unfortunately I have come up to the problem that I can't google myself and
my friends can't help with either. Maybe it has something to do with readme
saying that libsomocore in the git I pulled isn't for system wide
installation but when I make the osmocombb src then it spits out this:

configure: error: Package requirements (libosmovty >= 0.10.0) were not met:

Requested 'libosmovty >= 0.10.0' but version of Osmocom VTY Interface
Library is UNKNOWN

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBOSMOVTY_CFLAGS
and LIBOSMOVTY_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
Makefile:94: recipe for target 'host/layer23/Makefile' failed
make: *** [host/layer23/Makefile] Error 1

If I need to get a different libosmocore could you provide it to me?
Thank you