Build failures of network:osmocom:nightly/osmo-hlr

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Tue Nov 12 06:53:13 UTC 2019

On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 08:56:28PM +0700, Vadim Yanitskiy wrote:
> Hi Harald, Neels,
>
> > Somehow osmo-hlr is no longer building in OBS for a variety of targets
>
> I also faced this problem on my machine. This particular line in
> db_upgrade_test.sh:
>
>   echo sqlite3 -header "$db_file" "SELECT ... FROM
> PRAGMA_TABLE_INFO('$table') ..."

Just want to note that I see this, but am not sure how to resolve.  One way
could be to use sqldiff instead of extracting an alphabetically sorted DB
schema? not sure if that would work.

The other could be to find backwards compatible way of doing that
PRAGMA_TABLE_INFO stuff, which I basically duckducked from the internet and
have no idea about otherwise.

The other other solution is to require a newer sqlite version on the build
slaves??

But I think it is worth the effort to have and keep such a DB equivalence test.

~N