osmo-bsc voice assignment broken by 'assignment_fsm: Properly support assigning signalling mode TCH/x'

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Mar 15 01:25:12 UTC 2019

Hi Sylvain,

completely unrelated to the osmo-msc patch, your other patch that was merged to
osmo-bsc breaks voice channel assignment, and I had to revert it. Mentioned so
on IRC, but since you didn't reply I thought it best to also post this here:

 tnt, I think you broke voice Assignment in osmo-bsc. Can't get a voice call in current master. It works again if I revert 4d3a21269b25e7164a94fa8ce3ad67ff80904aee
 tnt, I'm choosing to revert this from current master now; let's fix it, test and the re-apply the patch when it is ready
 https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-bsc/+/13256

I hope I'm not annoying you by annulling all of your patches :P
It's definitely not on purpose!

~N