Google Summer of Code 2019

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Tue Mar 12 11:24:15 UTC 2019

Thanks for working on this.

Don't give up just yet though - there's another opportunity on the
horizon:
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/03/introducing-season-of-docs.html

In short, Google's SoD will pay for people writing documentation for
FOSS projects the same way GSoC pays for writing code.

And documentation is something we can always get improved.

What do you think? ;-)

--
- Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de>       http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93