OpenBSC inquiry

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:50:38 UTC 2019

Hello Tyler,

> [...] to create a dongle with OpenBSC on it [...]

what do you mean by that?

Do you need to get the source code of OpenBSC? I guess no, because
if you can mail and create tickets (https://osmocom.org/issues/4127),
you could just download it from http://git.osmocom.org/.

Maybe you meant a working set up, kind of Live USB?
Please be more concrete. Also, please note that OpenBSC
has been deprecated, and is not actively maintained anymore...

Personally, I am not going to send anything, I just want to clarify
since this is not the first time you're asking this question...

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.