Sample configs for reproducing osmo-nitb behaviour with the split stack

Oliver Smith osmith at sysmocom.de
Tue Jul 16 07:27:55 UTC 2019

Hello Rafael,

you're welcome. I've just merged the new VTY command and manuals update
to master: https://gerrit.osmocom.org/q/topic:subscr-on-demand-manual

So if you rebuild your osmo-hlr packages from master, you should have
the command (if I understood correctly that you are building the
packages yourself, otherwise it will be in the nightly packages tomorrow).

After a subscriber has been created on demand, with network access mode
set to "none", you can give the subscriber access to circuit and packet
switched services as follows:

OsmoHLR> enable
OsmoHLR# subscriber imei 35761300444848 show
    ID: 1
    IMSI: 123456789023000
    MSISDN: 58192
    IMEI: 35761300444848
    CS disabled
    PS disabled
OsmoHLR# subscriber imei 35761300444848 update network-access-mode cs+ps
OsmoHLR# subscriber imei 35761300444848 show
    ID: 1
    IMSI: 123456789023000
    MSISDN: 58192
    IMEI: 35761300444848