Sample configs for reproducing osmo-nitb behaviour with the split stack

Rafael Diniz rafael at rhizomatica.org
Fri Jul 12 13:26:04 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Today I'm working on updating my NuRAN unit with the new osmo stack in
order to try to reproduce the same behavior of old osmo-nitb we use in
production in Rhizomatica (with subscriber_create_on_demand feature on).

I'm writing just in case someone already put online a set of config
files with the parameters needed by such behavior set?
; )

ps: I have the new splip stack working fine here, I just need to modify
my setup with new features to support subscriber_create_on_demand.

Best regards,
Rafael Diniz