Status of 2-bts osmobts @ gullik

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:58:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

> Orange Pi Zero (armhf) + Ettus B100 ARFCN 871
> osmo-trx-uhd_0.4.0.124 unstable after 5-120 minutes.

Have you tried to compile OsmoTRX with NEON SMID?
See both --with-neon and --with-neon-vfpv4 configure options.
Before doing that, make sure that your CPU does support them.
This can be checked using 'cat /proc/cpuinfo'.

Also, could you please clarify, what do you mean by 'unstable'?

> Supermicro I386 + Limesdr mini ARFCN 881 osmo-trx-lms_0.4.0_i386
> (built from latest source ) relatively stable.

Most likely, because the CPU does support SSE instructions.
Please note that they aren't supported on ARM.

> Incoming and outgoing calls OK. PSTN access OK. Sometimes fails
> with "communication error" as displayed on Nokia,

Please attach the logs and PCAP traces.

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.