Osmocom-Debian-install-test fails for 10 consecutive days!

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Feb 20 18:09:28 UTC 2019

Hi Oliver,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 04:20:13PM +0100, Oliver Smith wrote:

> I have created a short patch to fix this (see the linked issue for
> details, reviews welcome).

Thanks a lot for the quick follow-up!

> Now I'm wondering about e-mail notifications for failed builds (so we
> can react faster in the future).

> Vadim has asked about adding the whole mailing list to the receivers, so
> I'm wondering what members of this ML are thinking about that.

not this list, as the amount of auto-generated mails would by far outweight the
amount of human-generated mails and basically make this list unusable.

In the past we argued sending the notifications to the commitlog or gerrit-log
lists, but I think there e.g. I would never look at them as I don't read those
lists frequently.

So maybe yet another list?  This way we can make sure to only notify those people
who have actively signed up.

I guess unless there's significant disagreement, I'll create something like
jenkins-notifications at lists.osmocom.org ?