coding style: fixed indenting vs align-with-brace

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Feb 6 12:34:02 UTC 2019

Hi Neels,

On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 12:29:19AM +0100, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> I'd like to ask for the general opinion / kernel style compliance.
> What indenting is acceptable?

My personal opinion is that the indent should match the opening brace, or
at least the nearest tab very close to it.

In the kernel (thought I don't spend much time in it anymore) I haven't
seen anything else but opening brace.

I would appreciate if we could keep it that way and focus our energy on actual
implementation work.  Of course, if you guys want to discuss it, you are free.
The above is just my point of view.