Osmo Bsc (Seperate CNI) with Asterisk network busy!!

Garrett Allen garrett.allen1990 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 02:20:02 UTC 2019

Hi All

I've used osmo-bsc in non standalone mode ie seperate components and all
works fine voice and sms work as should. However when introducing. sip
connector with asterisk the handsets will not make voice calls they just
constantly respond network busy. I'm using osmo bts-trx with osmo-trx-lms
on raspbian 10 below is Asterisk config. Any help would be appreciated.

Gar

[GSM]
type=friend
host=127.0.0.1