Failure to activate sigtran stack when using IPA on osmo-bsc

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Aug 7 18:41:27 UTC 2019

Hi Roch,

my immediate response is that I don't really know what's the cause.  We are
testing the SCCPlite interface of osmo-bsc in our automatic tests every
night, so I presume it's not fundamentally broken but maybe just some unexpected
differences in configuration.

The config file used in the tests can be seen at
http://git.osmocom.org/docker-playground/tree/ttcn3-bsc-test/sccplite/osmo-bsc.cfg
while the test suite (simulating MSC) uses this config:
http://git.osmocom.org/docker-playground/tree/ttcn3-bsc-test/sccplite/BSC_Tests.cfg

Maybe this helps to spot the differences?  In case of doubt:
* is there anything TCP/IPA at all?
* can you post your config (at least the related sections)?