FW: OpenBSC on 3rd party MSC

wyao at corrections.com wyao at corrections.com
Tue Apr 23 21:00:15 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I am still not be able to figure out how to configure the A interface on the
OsmoBSC side to talk to MSC, I will really appreciated if someone could
share a similar configuration. Or if someone could point me to the right
document, I looked through the OsmoBSC user
manual(http://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmobsc-usermanual.pdf) and could
not find the A interfaces config section.

Thanks,
Weiqi