LimeNet Micro for BTS

Rafael Diniz rafael at rhizomatica.org
Mon Apr 15 12:12:41 UTC 2019

Hi Joachim,

This is all very encouraging! I did not even know the Lime could work
with USB 2 - thanks!

I just realized I have limesuite18.06 (from debian repo) and
limesuite18.10 (osmocom repo), but I'll upgrade it to git, re-compile
everything and re-run all previous tests I did here.

Kind regards,
Rafael Diniz