Phones not registering on network

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Apr 9 11:35:27 UTC 2019

Hi Snehasish,

On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 01:35:43PM +0000, Snehasish Kar wrote:
> I am trying to use openbsc with usrp x310. I have configured and executed osmo-trx from( https://github.com/osmocom/osmo-trx) and osmo-bts(https://github.com/osmocom/osmo-bts) and I can see the network on my phone but can't register to it, though I have set auth policy to accept-all. I have attached attached my config files for reference.

it would be quite useful if you could generate pcap files of the relevant interfaces,
.e.g. in particular the Abis RSL (tcp port 3003) interface.

Please also note you appear to be using openbsc (OsmoNITB) which is no longer supported
for about two years now.  Nevertheless, at least network registration should for sure work.