Call Detail Log - OSMO Elements

Matthew Johnson matt9j at cs.washington.edu
Thu Sep 6 21:29:50 UTC 2018

Hello Harald,
I went to go file the bug, and realized that I had made an error! I was
looking quickly through several manuals at the same time, and was searching
the GGSN VTY reference by accident.

Ron,
The details on the CDR configuration options for the SGSN are available as
expected in the SGSN's VTY reference manual
http://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmosgsn-vty-reference.pdf

Cheers,
-Matt J.