Status of external USSD applications?

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at cs.washington.edu
Mon Oct 22 08:18:41 UTC 2018

The details of the implementation were posted here in January (
https://www.mail-archive.com/openbsc@lists.osmocom.org/msg08419.html).

Our understanding was that the recently accepted USSD patches would match
much of our functionality so the branch has not seen much active
development. I am unsure of the difficulties of integrating ussd-airflow
into the current implementation.

--
Public Key: https://flowcrypt.com/pub/kheimerl@cs.washington.edu