SMS handing in the Osmocom CNI

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Tue Oct 9 03:35:46 UTC 2018

On Mon, Oct 08, 2018 at 07:50:43PM +0700, Vadim Yanitskiy wrote:
> So we could fork this project as "OsmoSMSC",

Is there a hard reason to fork it? Couldn't we just contribute the GSUP
connection to upstream and use that then?

I mean, it would be nice to have the same logging and config scheme as other
osmo programs, but unless Kannel is completely non-maintained, I don't think
that's worth considering a fork for...?

~N