LimeSDR+OSMOCOM (OSMO-BTS, OSMO-BTS-TRX, sip, etc.) on Winodws/Linux

Даниил Догару daniel.dogaru at mail.ru
Fri Oct 5 22:44:56 UTC 2018

Hello! Please help me to run projects like GSM Base Station and others on my LimeSDR. I have only notebook on Windows (can lauch Linux on VirtualBox) and LimeSDR. I have spent much days and nights and even still cant run anything! I am very new to Linux, its strange builds, dependences, cross-compliers etc. I just can do something in terminal (CMD) step-by-step. Please I need a full step-by-step guide or ready IMAGE to run PREBUILD LIVE-CD so I can run .iso at virtual box. Please help me,I am very need to do things like in this videos: https://youtu.be/LV-CRJWC5_o    or    https://youtu.be/QOu3xNahmqI