Femto Access Point provisioning for Osmocom/Sysmocom

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Nov 19 06:23:01 UTC 2018

Hi Mykola,

I can only repeat what Neels has been stating: It's great of you to
reach out and share your experience.  I myself haven't played with
such more modern nano3G devices/firmware.  However, it's good to see
you looking into this and sharing the results.

It would be great if you could add your results, config files, etc.
to the osmocom wiki and make the information available to the wider
community.  Please register an account yourself and contact me privately
to get edit rights for the wiki.

Best regards, and I'm looking forward to any further updates.