UICC with ISIM application

Tomcsányi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Tue May 29 15:42:32 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Sorry if this is an off-topic question, but I was wondering: does anyone know of any carrier that actually uses a UICC ('SIM card') with the ISIM application installed? So far all cards I saw have only USIM, maybe CSIM on them. I'd like to extend Benoit's card library with ISIM support, but there is no way to test my code right now, so I'm thinking about buying maybe a card.

Thanks.

Domi