Writing FPLMS to SIM

Keith Whyte keith at rhizomatica.org
Mon May 28 07:52:35 UTC 2018

Hi all

Somebody mentioned recently (at osmodevcon was it?) about writing to the
FPLMNS list to avoid service loss due to
LUR reject cause 11 (I think?)

I notice we don't seem to have this an a option in pySim-prog.py, so I
am wondering what tool was used?

Thanks!

(I noted the commented FIXME section for HPLMN in pySim.read.py and from
there was able to modify read address and read and decipher the FPLMN
list, although i did not get a nice readable output format yet.)