Compiler Error OsmocomTRX

Babar Ali babarbuttgrt at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 16:54:50 UTC 2018

Hi Neels
I just made fresh insallation rasbian, again tried to build osmot-trx
I am able to make and install only following binaries.
1:- osmo-trx-uhd2:- osmo-trx-lms <— build with limesdr support
But make install did not build osmo-trx binary, nither i have found in /usr/local/bin
Would you please help/guide me the right way.
Regards
Babar

On Friday, May 25, 2018, 5:06 PM, Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 04:10:17PM +0000, Babar Ali wrote:
> hi harald
> i am still unable complie & install osmotrx here attached complete compile log, would you please point out where is mistake.

I can't see any mistake there. 'make install' went through fine and succeeded.
If there are errors besides the compiler warnings, they are not in your mail.
Errors are usually given away by the word "error" :P

You should find stuff installed in /usr/local/bin/, might need to add that to
your PATH env.

Are you aware that you built as 'root'? You usually don't want to do that,
except maybe the 'make install' step.

Your system's name is "nanoBTS" -- you are aware that osmo-trx is used for SDR
hardware and is not applicable to a nanoBTS in the slightest?

~N