requesting working demo config files for 2g setup osmomsc, osmobsc, osmostp,osmohlr, osmomgw

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:28:59 UTC 2018

Dear Pespin,
Thanks for explanation.
So i did use osmo-mgw only on the config you sent, but i still facing the
1st phone only hear voices and the 2nd phone not hear any voice. (It looks
like 1st phone not transnit or block by wrong configuration on my setup.

Then other problem is when i make call from 2nd phone to 1st phone, the
ring is only 1 sec then closed the connection but the caller still calling
mode.

Do you know what im facing of you think?

Thanks for any tips.

Regards,
DUO