requesting working demo config files for 2g setup osmomsc, osmobsc, osmostp,osmohlr, osmomgw

toby toby at disroot.org
Fri May 18 12:45:52 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I was wondering whether anyone could please provide me a set of fully
working configuration files for a network-in-the-box setup with msc,
bsc, stp, hlr, mgw parts (not osmo-nitb). I have successfully compiled
all the required software from source, however, the migration guide is
incomplete and I cannot seem to find a simple tutorial for building an
osmo network from scratch using all the new components. I want to set up
a 2g network for calls/sms, i don't need gprs though.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Toby M.