expected osmocom.org downtime on Sunday, 2018-05-13

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon May 14 10:25:17 UTC 2018

Dear all,

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 11:36:03PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> this sunday (May 13), I'm planning to do some of the pending migration of
> osmocom.org services from our old server to a new machine.

just a quick update:

* gerrit is migrated from old machine to new machine, and meanwhile
** update to gerrit 2.15.1 was performed
** migration from FreeBSD Jail to docker container on Linux

I've also migrated the old patchwork.osmocom.org in similar fashion.

redmine was migrated, but then rolled back to the old machine due to an
OpenID related regression, see OS#3081.

As part of the migration, DNS records have been updated for some of the
osmocom.org hostnames.

Holge also used the opportunity for a FreeBSD 10.4 upgrade of
rita.osmocom.org (the old machine).

If you see any problems or thing something is odd, please report to the
"osmocom.org servers"  redmine project or by e-mail to me.