changes in osmo-ttcn3-hacks (logging, external dependencies)

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Mar 18 13:49:04 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I've changed some details related to logging:

* we now generate per-testcase merged TITAN log files with the same name
  prefix as the pcap files (Module.Testcase.{pcap,merged}) and remove
  the hundreds of per-component log files generated by the parallel
  executor after merging them.

* the console log verbosity has been incresed to include all output from
  explicit "log()" statements.  This is particularly useful when running
  the tests interactively.

Unrelated to the above, I removed our own copies of the MTP3/M3UA/SCCP
emulation and replaced it with the proper upstream git repositories
under 'deps' like most other external modules.   This means that you
will need to
* update your 'deps' (make deps-update)
* remove/re-generate your symlinks (gen_links.sh) from e.g. 'bsc' or 'msc'
* re-generate the makefile subsequently

It may be that the make file dependency logic doesn't pick this up
automatically, so if you see some strange build errors, it may be a good
idea to clean your local work tree.