Hardware for 3G

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 04:24:17 UTC 2018

Dear Neels,
Thanks for explanation, i just confuse before there are 2 hardware for
sysmo-NitB 3,5G which as info here
https://www.sysmocom.de/products/3g5starterkit/index.html

After read it again, i just realize the sysmo-NITB 3,5 hardware is just a
host/computer for handling the nano3G.

Sorry for your time and thanks Neels. :)

Best,
Sandi