re failing ttcn BTS_Tests / pcuif_proto.h version bump

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Mar 12 21:24:27 UTC 2018

I have a trivial patch adding the new data item to the PCUIF_Types.ttcn (see
branch neels/pcu in osmo-ttcn3-hacks.git), but I can't get the TC_pcu_act_req()
to pass.

I have trouble understanding where in that the PCUIF version would take effect,
I can't find any place where it is populated. That would need a bump to version
9. Maybe that's not needed at all.

All I get is

21:13:27.702570 mtc BTS_Tests.ttcn:1883 setverdict(fail): none -> fail reason: "Timeout waiting for PCU R
TS.req", new component reason: "Timeout waiting for PCU RTS.req"

and I can't figure out why. It doesn't seem related to the pcuif_proto.h
anyway.

~N