OsmoBsc_Nat with osmux configuration example

Rafael Diniz rafael at riseup.net
Wed Mar 7 03:18:29 UTC 2018

Hi Harald,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I understand that house keeping is
very important in a growing code base like the Osmocom mobile phone stack.

The plans for osmux really match the use cases of sat. backhaul for
rural communities. Btw, one question I have, with LCLS, is it possible
to have zero voice traffic to MSC in a local call, right?

Thanks,
Rafael Diniz