osmo-trx-lms

Antony Lemmens antony at funquality.be
Tue Jun 5 11:14:13 UTC 2018

Hello folks,
I had trouble with the osmo-trx-uhd and LimeSDR (like in Bug #2723), so I
tried the branch "laforge/lime".

The result is that the LimeSDR apparently transmit successfully data (my MS
display correctly the MCC/MNC and the spectro shows the correct frequency)
but it seems that the LimeSDR/driver/not-sure-what does not receive any
signal in return.
I know that my complete hardware and software setup (cables, tem cell,
spectro) is OK because it works fine with the Fairwaves UmTRX board.

The LimeSuiteGUI shows some problems with the RX calibration, but if I do a
full reset to default settings from the GUI, it works fine (so I suppose
that the problem does not come from the LimeSDR board itself).
If I restart osmo-trx-lms, it cause the problem again.

Is there some specific settings to do in osmo-trx.cfg to make it work?

I know that it is a work in progress, and if you need some feedback or
tests, do not hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day,
Antony