ABIS over IuB SCTP

Borjan Jovanovski jovanovskiborjan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:15:38 UTC 2018

Hi Harald,

Thank you for the quick response and also the clarification. Let me try
explain  again, my device is a multimode device BTS NodeB and eNodeB 2G +
3G + 4G and uses SCTP protocol for BSC RNC and MME connection, i am using
different software for all the other entities and all support SCTP, but i
couldn't get OpenBSC to work with abis over sctp. So my final question is:
How to handle Abis over SCTP with OpenBSC.