Reflashing ip.access nano3G

Ernesto Sanchez xload.es at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:08:35 UTC 2018

Hi Neels, a lot of thanks, I think that is not a good idea work in an open
proyect with proprietary hardware, and proprietary firmware... The result
is: I don't own my hardware, I paid for hardware that I can not use, I can
understand pay a fee for the "new" license but no more than this.

BTW: how much cost the nano3G that sysmocom offers? You can write me if you
can not the the price in public.

We are still working :)