gnumonks.org + people.osmocom.org downtime today

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Jul 24 04:44:09 UTC 2018

Hi!

I will be doing extensive hardware maintenance + upgrades today in a
data center, which means that gnumonks.org and some other related
systems will be offline for some amount of time today, particularly
during the morning and early afternoon (MESZ time zone).

The only Osmocom system/service affected is people.osmocom.org.

It's just likely that you will receive notifications about e-mail delays
to my personal e-mail address, but those will be automatically
re-transmitted after the systems are back online.