grcardsim: fails with "bad echo value"

Marek Sebera marek.sebera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:07:29 UTC 2018

Harald, please, I'm not asking you to fix this for me, just to point me
in the right direction, in my efforts. Which you did.

Investigation with supplier and vendor is already undergoing, and I'll
let you know, if I obtain any kind of info, that might be interesting
and/or useful for the community.

I also have sysmocom SJS1 on the way, so it will shortly stop being pain
for me, and I'll have time to invest in reverse-engineering the chinese
green cards.

Also if I'll have the documentation available, I'll contribute with
patch to use with GR-USIM cards. And I disagree that solving or trying
to solve the question, whether these chinese sim cards are easy-to-use
and programmable, will not do any good. It might not be the most
important or interesting topic, but still it is something, and something
useful in the end. But as I said in the beginning, please, I'm not
asking you to spend much time on my issue.

Initial motivation was my idea, that I cannot search or that this should
be issue, somebody in this community already tackled, it's not, and I
take that as conclusion.

Take care Harald, and no hard feelings, really

Best Regards
Marek Sebera